Best Muppets Video Game?

PiggyScooter

Reaction score
Hey guys! PiggyScooter Here!
Over the weekend I was watching some YouTube videos of some of the classic Muppets video games and was thinking of getting one. I looked at Muppet Race Mania, Muppet Monster Adventure, Muppets Party Cruise and Spy Muppets: License to Croak. I know there are loads more but these are the ones I researched into the moments.
So my question to you is...
Which one is the best?
:mad:PiggyScooter:wink: Out!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
They are all really good and have some wonderful throwbacks to other Henson things. Like in Muppet Race mania you can race in Fraggle Rock, and as a Doozer. In Muppet Party Cruise Digit makes a brief return in a cool mini game as well. I personally love them all.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sadly going to say the Sega Genesis Sesame Street "Counting Cafe" game. But HEY! It has Forgetful Jones, Farley, and SAM the Robot in it.

Plus the Little Big World Muppet expansion pack looked like loads of fun.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I'd say Muppet Monster Adventure is the best all around game.

Muppet Race Mania is awesome if you're into cart racers.

Muppet Party Cruise is fantastic to play with friends.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I love Muppet Party Cruise. I was actually just thinking of it today, funnily enough! I always say it's "like Mario Party, but better because it's the Muppets" :stick_out_tongue:

They really do lend themselves very well to a party game like that. It would be awesome if they made another one.