Video: The Muppets Super Bowl Toyota Highlander Commercial with Terry Crews

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Those are all a riot. I love Bunsen and Beaker's blooper (there's nothing like an off-the-cuff Muppet joke that everybody's obviously enjoying), Pepe's rant, and "Boop" (partly because the human driver and passenger are just cracking up through the whole thing).

Honorable mention: Janice saying the Toyota Highlander has "room for BOTH of our fans!"

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I love that this one starts with Sweetums crashing through the living-room wall. That's a great Muppet visual, and the rest of the commercial rides that wave.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I find it amusing how the family appear largely unimpressed and unaffected that Sweetums broke down their wall and carried them out singled-handedly while the others sang around them. C'mon, guys? Not even an itty bit surprised?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
We saw Muppets that we have not been seeing lately such as The Electric Mayhem, Sweetums and Rowlf. I loved it.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
ABC ran that ad again last night (TWICE!) during reruns of its big Wednesday night sitcoms. I'm just giddy that we still get to see these great Muppet commercials - I mean, this is going on five months since the "trailers" started showing up online! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
The last two issues of National Geographic have had full-page Highlander ads featuring the Muppets. It does me good to turn the page after reading serious, scholarly articles and see Sweetums.

cjd874

Reaction score
ABC ran that ad again last night (TWICE!) during reruns of its big Wednesday night sitcoms. I'm just giddy that we still get to see these great Muppet commercials - I mean, this is going on five months since the "trailers" started showing up online! :smile: :smile: :smile:
NBC has also been showing these commercials (sans Terry Crews) in the morning. I turn on the TV to watch the Today Show and I've seen the Muppets/Toyota spots at least three times in the past four days.