Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching a newer version of the Rainbow Connection finale. The Muppets being added in the newer version include Rizzo, Pepe, Walter, Pink Frackle, Green Boppity-like Frackle, Nigel the Director, Elmo, Snuffy, and the Yip-Yip Martians. It kind of seemed like a scene from Muppets Most Wanted, recreating the original scene from The Muppet Movie. I wished that would happen when Muppets Most Wanted is released.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
I had a dream a few nights ago. Basically what happened is that the Sailor Scouts from Sailor Moon were at school, and there was some kind of weird war going on, where the students and the scouts were fighting bad guys in a library, and the Electric Mayhem was helping them. Eventually, the battle ended, and everyone in the library vanished except for Floyd, who found out this one girl who had been chasing him around was the mastermind behind the whole thing, so she took this bucket of acid and poured it on the floor, which ended up burning his feet. Floyd ran off to the Sailor Scouts and to the rest of the band at the hospital (which was on the school grounds inside this big white cube thing) and told them who the bad guy was. Then the bad guys appeared and caught the Sailor Scouts so they couldn't transform, but Dr. Teeth and Sailor Jupiter caused a distraction (I can't remember exactly what they did) which caused the bad guys to exit the cube. The door of the cube closed, and then I'm not sure what happened after that. I think the Scouts managed to defeat the bad dudes, because in my dream they went back to school, only Dr. Teeth and Floyd went with them. At the very end of my dream, the Scouts and the band noticed that Zoot was missing, which then cut to a scene of Zoot going to sleep on a couch while some random woman sang to him.

Which is probably why I shouldn't watch Sailor Moon and the Muppet Show back to back, lol.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Just had another one. (Only remember bits and pieces of it though.) I remember I was watching this really bad Muppet TV special, and in the special, Kermit and co. were trying to raise money for something, and for some reason the Electric Mayhem and some random muppets like Manamana were hanging out backstage and complaining to this annoying guy (I don't remember why he was annoying, just that he was annoying) that they were tired. After that they started hearing some music, and slowly began to gather onstage to perform a song. (I remember Dr. Teeth was on tambourine though, like in the Rockin' Robin number.) and Manamana and some whatnots were doing percussion by banging what looked like weird African instruments on the floor. Also, Floyd was singing.

In the middle of the song, Floyd and Manamana left the room and walked out a door that led to the stage of this elementary school choir singing contest. They got on stage, (by now, Manamana was using a maraca.) and performed the rest of the song to a screaming crowd. I remember saying to myself in the dream that their performance was the 'only good part of the special'.

After that, the rest of the band were walking around in this grassy field for some reason, and Floyd bumped into this little boy who he had apparently pushed off the stage to make room for him and Manamana. I remember Floyd distinctly saying, "Sorry I won the contest for you." The two of them started hugging, and I recall thinking to myself in that part of the dream "This is so wrong, but so cute!"

The last part of the dream I remember was that the band was in a store buying something, and they were waiting at the cash register, and Floyd was acting loopy and walking around with Rowlf. Then Floyd disappeared, and Rowlf started panicking and running up and down isle ways, then finally found Floyd curled up, asleep, on a shelf. Rowlf ran back to the band and told them that he couldn't get Floyd to wake up and "We're running out of time!" So Janice walked over to a bunch of shelves that were near Floyd and knocked one over, which caused a domino effect that ended up knocking all the other shelves over except the ones Floyd was on. The last thing I remember was Janice walking over to Floyd and slapping him, then I woke up.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
A few nights ago, I had a dream that I watched a Sesamstrasse music video with Samson, Tiffy, Rumpel, Wolle, Pferd, and Feli Filu. The song was "Der, Die, Das", the Sesamstrasse theme song. The Muppets were dancing as close-ups are shown with them together along with clips of children in a playground dancing to the music as well. It was like the Sesamstrasse intro from 2000 to 2005. Near the end of the music video, dancing, Tiffy transformed into Mokey Fraggle. I noticed their similarities between each other and then, I woke up.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where there was extra scenes added in A Muppet Family Christmas where the Fraggles go to Outer Space with Kermit and Robin. There was one scene where they made a snowman with Boober's head on the top. The Fraggles also looked inside Grizzly Farm and played around with the hangers just like Gonzo and Animal did.

Also, during that same night, I dreamt of an extended version of "He'll Make Me Happy" with extra Muppets added including Walter, Sweetums, and Green Boppity-like Frackle. The Muppets had different seatings such as Lew Zealand and Link Hogthrob in the very front of the groom's side. Kermit and Miss Piggy randomly popped up in front of the groom's side during the song. Link even had a solo during the song. Near the end of the song, song from being peaceful and slow to being gospel and energetic. After the song ended, Julie Andrews gave out stickers to The Muppets for doing a great job.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream once where The Electric Mayhem were preforming at The Augusta Civics Center. I got to stay out after dark to hang out with them. I rode in a limo with Kermit, Scooter, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Miss Piggy.
Here's a entire list of the muppets that were there:
Kermit
Miss Piggy
Gonzo
Fozzie
Scooter
Animal
Dr. Teeth
Floyd
Zoot
Janice
Rizzo
Pepe
Rowlf
Sam the Eagle
Bunsen
Beaker
Lew Zealand
Crazy Harry
Swedish Chef
Johnny Fiama
Bobo
Clifford
Sal Minella
Old Tom
Clueless Morgan
Spottted Dick
Angel Marie
Barbershop Cactus Quartet
Nate Leakey
Beauregard
Sweetums
Newsman

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching Muppets Most Wanted and Uncle Traveling Matt made a cameo. He was looking at a circus cannon during one of The Muppets' stops of their world tour. He went inside the cannon and when the cannon went off, Uncle Matt crashed into the camera, cross-eyed. When I was reading the credits at the end, they said that The Jim Henson Company granted permission to use Uncle Matt in the film. That made me wonder if there were any Sesame Street characters in the film.
I had a MMW related dream too, but in this one it began in the film lot at the very beginning of the film, and who I saw at the beginning totally surprised me, because standing next to The Young Florist(Ross Lynch) was Phil van Neuter. Turns out after Muppets from Space, he got a job on this film as a florist and was unloading The Young Florist's van to put flowers on the table to sell to people. It didn't really happen in the film and I only dreamt it.