New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

PiggyScooter

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I first started to get into the Muppets at a very young age. I went to a toy shop near my house and bought my very first Muppets toy, a Miss Piggy figure when she is driving her pink car. I didn't really know who she was but when my parents split up, my new step-dad was a very big Muppets fan and showed me everything i need to know about them. Since then I have been loyal to the Muppets and really have enjoyed it! I knew about this site a couple of years now, but never really thought to join the forums! :excited: I own a lot of Muppets memorabilia and hope to get started on the forums very soon

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I first started to get into the Muppets at a very young age. I went to a toy shop near my house and bought my very first Muppets toy, a Miss Piggy figure when she is driving her pink car. I didn't really know who she was but when my parents split up, my new step-dad was a very big Muppets fan and showed me everything i need to know about them. Since then I have been loyal to the Muppets and really have enjoyed it! I knew about this site a couple of years now, but never really thought to join the forums! :excited: I own a lot of Muppets memorabilia and hope to get started on the forums very soon
Nice to meet you, PiggyScooter.
I hope you have fun at Muppet Central as much as us.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Heylo everybody, I cannot believe I have only just found this site! It's nice to meet you all and I hope to make some new friends here.
Yours sincerely,
Constantine.
Worlds Most Dangerous Frog
Nice to meet you, Constantine.
I hope you have a lot of fun at Muppet Central! :smile:

blackpoolnewman

Reaction score
greetings to all I am new member can anyone help I remember caterpillars never wear brown boots yet I cant find it I wish to show my kids this classic song video can anyone help