New Mickey Mouse Shorts Announced

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear. These things just keep on getting better and better. I especially loved the...eh... let's just say surprise appearance right there.

I've noticed there was some Valentines Day stuff with this new Mickey and Minnie design on them. I hope that's not the last of the Neo-Classical Mickey and Co merchandise.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I swear. These things just keep on getting better and better. I especially loved the...eh... let's just say surprise appearance right there.

I've noticed there was some Valentines Day stuff with this new Mickey and Minnie design on them. I hope that's not the last of the Neo-Classical Mickey and Co merchandise.
I fully agree.

In addition to Lady & Tramp's cameo, it was awesome seeing Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow among the diners in the background as well. Plus, the fact that "Someday My Prince Will Come" plays as part of the score.

I love it when these new shorts have such Easter Eggs--it makes them even more fun to watch just to look for them and pick them out.

Bridget

Reaction score
So, I have been keeping up with the Mickey Mouse shorts, and, I do not know about you Muppets- but I am loving it so far. It brings back classic memories.