Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Slackbot

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing this, but I can't imagine it hasn't been posted yet:

Kreative Kids Parties - favors

Scroll down to the middle of the page to find out what Muppet shrunken heads would look like. This is a commercial site rather than a fan artist's labor of love, so I feel justified in heckling it. And I dearly hope those cookie pops in the third row are supposed to be sock monkeys, because they look like something I that should have been left behind in the '40s.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Yikes! They look so deflated, like they forgot to put in the stuffing. :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
They look like they're made of socks, actually. I give them credit for trying it as a kid's birthday party craft or something and having a selection of rarer characters like Scooter, but they're not that great.

Now those Batman and Rainbow Dash cookies look too good to eat. Why can't we get something that good for the Muppets, huh?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Man, those are horrifying. Sometimes you should make sure someone else looks at your product before you decide to show it online.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I actually want that snowth one..... Does this mean I'm horribly deranged?I probably am.(kidding)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I wouldn't even be able to begin to describe it. All I can say is poorly drawn version of the MFS poster with 2 Kermits (one is mirrored), and the illegitimate child of Pepe the King Prawn and Animal where Pepe should be.
AHH, Constantine and Animool!!!!!!!