Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Wait... The figs during the dream sequence are a green girl frog and a pink boy pig? I thought it was the other way around, at least it makes more sense to me if they're going to be called "figs" or "pogs" to be a green boy pig and a pink girl frog. :confused:

Yeah, I had that debate with my bestie the second time I watched the movie and then last night, I paid more attention and the little green piggy baby has eye lashes like her mother and little blonde curls, the little pink froggy baby is basically pink Kermit.

And I think that's cute though, besides, pink can be manly :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
When Kermit and co. got to the wedding, was the guy handing out flowers ("next time make sure you wear your uniform") the guy from that Disney channel beach movie? Because I swear, when he showed up on screen I heard like every little girl in the audience making excited and swooning noises haha.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
When Kermit and co. got to the wedding, was the guy handing out flowers ("next time make sure you wear your uniform") the guy from that Disney channel beach movie? Because I swear, when he showed up on screen I heard like every little girl in the audience making excited and swooning noises haha.
Well kind of, he is from the Disney Chanel's Austen and Allie TV show.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Maybe I have to watch the movie again but I just didn't like the figs it creeped me out for some reason.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I had that debate with my bestie the second time I watched the movie and then last night, I paid more attention and the little green piggy baby has eye lashes like her mother and little blonde curls, the little pink froggy baby is basically pink Kermit.

And I think that's cute though, besides, pink can be manly :smile:

Oh... So it's a pink boy frog and a green female pig. Okay, that makes more sense. Originally I thought it was a green boy pig and pink girl frog which made me think "Slithy Tove' and 'Pink froggy princess from SST News Flash'. Then after your first post, I thought wait, green girl frog and pink boy frog? That wouldn't make them stand outas hybrids as 'figs' or 'pogs', they'd be normal-looking baby animals. But now you say it's a pink boy frog and green girl pig, that clears up my confusion. Thanks.

goldenstate5

Reaction score
I hope that it has better-than-normal numbers for the upcoming week days. A lot of kids are out of school on Spring Break, and parents might be searching for fun things to do with them…

Good point, and I pray that Disney doesn't act like jerks and instead keeps the advertising flowing at least the rest of the week.

I may see this over the week again, maybe even today. Anything to help the cause.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Right, I'm not gonna read any other comments on this until I've written my thought. I've just got back from a preview screening in the UK and I have to say...

I bloody loved it!!! Really, REALLY loved it!! It's inevitable that when I've watched it for the 5000th time, I will begin to nitpick, but at this point I couldn't be happier. With "The Muppets" Disney brought us a nostalgic movie that tried to reintroduce the Muppets. With this one, they have brought back the zaniness and sheer absurdity that I have missed in the Muppets. Seriously folks, this is one happy fan!!!

If this doesn't do bigger business than "The Muppets" it would be criminal!!