"Muppets Most Wanted" UK Movie Promotions (inc. TV)

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
It seems that the UK premiere is on Monday 24th at the Curzon, Mayfair in London. I'm seriously thinking of attending. Did anyone make it to the last one to know if it's worth it? My nephew and niece are desperate to meet a Muppet.

That's really cool. If you're lucky to meet one, make sure you post a picture and show us.

KingR76

Reaction score
Ant & Decs Saturday Night Takeaway was brilliant!

Just before the main titles we saw Fozzie make a bad joke on Ant & Decs hit song "Ready to rhumble." we saw RIZZO! Kermit, Miss Piggy and of course Animal going berserk in the control room :smile:

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Ant & Decs Saturday Night Takeaway was brilliant!

Just before the main titles we saw Fozzie make a bad joke on Ant & Decs hit song "Ready to rhumble." we saw RIZZO! Kermit, Miss Piggy and of course Animal going berserk in the control room :smile:

Sweet! Any videos of it?

KingR76

Reaction score
Sweet! Any videos of it?
If you go to my Twitter page you'll see some of the pics I took. I need to upload em to photobucket but for the meantime they're on my Twitter profile. Not sure if/when ITV will be putting them up. Hopefully this won't be too long :smile:

@KingRichard76

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I just saw it on STV Player. Loved the opening! It was exactly like how your average Muppet Show episode would start and I'm so happy they kept the spirit of it!

All the other appearances were pretty much the announcements but the end with Animal drumming with Top Secret was fun to watch.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Radio Update #1

The Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw
Time - 06:30 to 10:00 (3 hours and 30 minutes long).
When - Monday 24th March on BBC Radio One

Grimmy meets Kermit and Miss Piggy and there's some big news about Radio 1's Big Weekend!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Awesome stuff The Muppets really taking Britain by storm at the moment. I've also heard that they are going to on The One Show tomorrow which is great.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Ok so im on my way home from what was a very long but very worth while day at the UK premier.. Great to meet and put faces to names of MC members to.
Photos to follow :smile: