Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Slackbot

Reaction score
I believe that was Nigel the conductor. The You Are My Sunshine monster from Hugga Wugga was one of the things Constantine offered Miss Piggy in I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu).

lady piggy

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, i am still giddy right now . Wow i just can not stop smiling , the movie was a complete delight . The intro was definitely fun and it really set the mood for the movie . Ahah totally loved that Gaga was in it too hehe ,but that's just moi . The overall plot was very good , how Dominic and Constantine all had this huge plan to rob the grown jewels and the poor Muppets having to be a way to do it . Ahah i ain't complaining , the songs were really really good . I honestly can not decided which one is my favorite ahah well i mean which one is my second favorite .Piggy's song with Miss Celine was just so magical ,so beautiful and the Figs!!!!!!! Oh i couldn't believe my eyes ,there were ahah soooo cute . I especially LOVED the Kermit and Piggy relationship , he was so sweet and caring , just reminded me why i love that little green Prince . And Piggy ,my beautiful diva her performance in the movie was OSCAR WORTHY , her emotion ,her singing her OUTFITS !!!! Just so beautiful , i never felt so proud of her <3 i would definitely say that this movie topped there last movie

Oscarfan

Reaction score
How full were you guys' theaters? I'm a little worried.

We had about three or four parents with their kids, a middle aged man and a middle aged/senior couple, along me and my friend.

But, that was Thursday night. I'm sure more people went tonight.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
For me, "Muppets Most Wanted" was quite possibly one of the best Muppet movie sequels EVER! I was cracking up the whole time! The comedic timing was perfect, the music was amazing, and I have to say that Constantine is a new fave now. The feeling of this film came very close to the mad cap humor of "Great Muppet Caper" and played more for laughs than nostalgic memories from 2011's "The Muppets". I will be going to see this movie a few more times... I'm ready for another sequel.. again! :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
You know what really got me? Not just the "figs" in the dream montage, but the "Old Piggy" and "Old Kermit" puppets. They were just so well done, and it got me a little choked up. Probably just the state of my life I'm in right now--happily married for ten years, little toddler running around the house, you know--but that whole "growing old together" thing was really perfect.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
How full were you guys' theaters? I'm a little worried.
I saw a 2:30 PM showing and there were around 12 people there, but my theater is generally deserted until the evening showing on weekdays. Even when I left at 4:30 or so the whole place was still pretty empty.

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
I thought I'd post my initial views from an advanced screening I went to on Sunday (I have to wait till next Friday when the film is released here in the UK to see it again.) Unfortunately, there were a lot of loud and badly-behaved children at this screening, so there were times when I couldn't fully hear the movie but it didn't really ruin my experience too much.

Overall, I loved MMW and want to go see it again! (and mostly likely a couple more times after that). The songs are great, Tina Fey is fantastic, Ty Burrell is really funny, and Ricky Gervais is - for the most part - tolerable. But as always, the Muppet Performers are the real stars of this film. Matt Vogel in particular, really shines as Kermit's evil doppleganger Constantine. A really great performance and shows just how darn versatile he is (the perfect man to do Jerry Nelson's characters IMO).

On first watch, this film felt a lot more fast-paced and "jokey" than the last film. It seems Nicholas Stoller and James Bobin have taken on board some of the criticisms it got - Rizzo's great line being a clear reference to certain criticisms TM got and easily my favourite line in the entire movie. I almost want to see the movie all over again JUST for that line. I love it because it says so much; Nicholas and James clearly read all (or a lot of) the opinions here and at Tough Pigs and The Muppet Mindset, and it just makes me feel like they do listen and really care about what we say. :smile:

Also, I really smiled when I heard Jerry Nelson's voice. Wonderful tribute to him and again, I'm convinced this happened from Bobin and Stoller reading on here and the other fan sites.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I saw the movie this morning. The first showing I could. And it was great.

Not much from the commercials was cut. There's some things that I think were cut, but I don't know off-hand whether the visuals were there and they just looped the lines (though looped lines could have been taken from deleted scenes, if not recorded for the trailer). I don't think this film has Statler's "no more" comment from an early trailer. And one commercial had Kermit saying "I love you" at the wedding, but I don't recall hearing that line in the movie (the junior novel has Kermit saying that he loves all the Muppets during the wedding scene).

The part with Miss Piggy saying that Kermit's never been more devoted to her and Rizzo agreeing was cut. Somehow it makes sense for that to be cut. With that in, Rizzo's one line that did appear (with him and Robin lementing that the last movie was all about Walter while long-running characters got less) might have made the joke make less sense.

One thing I wonder: It seems Dominic and Constantine get the Muppets celebrating instead of rehearsing. At one point Walter thinks they'll have plenty of time to rehearse, only for the others to party. But why should the bad guys keep them from rehearsing? They pay theaters to sell out, and steal what they want anyway, so it shouldn't really matter to them whether the Muppets are good or not.

After watching this, I don't mind that it's just Fozzie, Walter, and Animal looking for Kermit, with Gonzo not being among them. After all, they're search for and rescuing of Kermit doesn't take up much of the movie.

I was surprised by how there were so many Muppet characters in the Gulag. Mainly because the commercials seemed to avoid showing scenes with Muppet prisoners (Calico was glimpsed in a prison scene in the first trailer, but can barely be spotted). At one point, I saw a furry purple hand sticking out of a cell, without seeing who it is. I wonder who that was. It sorta looked like a Mutation hand, only a bit too small to be one of the Mutations.

I guess the person who thought he saw Brewster on the wall was wrong. He was clearly not in this.

The stuff during the end credits was funny. It reminded me of Sweetums' first scene in Muppet Vision 3D, with Sweetums entering, the black background, and Fozzie being the first character to appear after Sweetums comes in.

I sat through the whole credits. I noticed that in the copyright credit for the use of a Sesame Street clip, it actually said "characters and elements trademark of Sesame Workshop". It could have just noted Sesame Workshop as owner of the clip, since Kermit was the only character in that clip (it wasn't a clip with Kermit and Grover or Kermit and Elmo, for example). And it actually listed a copyright date for that clip (1974).