Muppet art collab (help wanted)

Zwoltopia

Reaction score

Hi-ho Muppet whatnots!
It’s time to play the music, it’s time to light the lights…it’s time to draw some Muppets on the most inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational, art collaborational event of the year!
Earlier this month I started hosting a Muppet art collab on twitter & tumblr in celebration of the new movie.
It is a fitting tribute to those silly little felt puppets that have entertained and moved people around the world for almost 60 years!
The objective is quite simple, artists from all over the world pick a character they'd like to draw from this list I provided and go nuts and draw an awesome Muppet character!
When it all ends (May 1st) I'll combine all the entries in one glorious digital poster and more for a fitting finale of Muppetlove.

The reason I'm posting a thread here (besides raising awareness) is that I need your help, YES, YOUR help! :smile:
In about 3 weeks time, over 150 artists have signed up for Muppetcollab and I'm looking into expanding the list.
There are a lot, and I do mean a lot, of Muppets out there, ranging from the very popular to the very obscure.
What I'd like to know is which ones I'm missing! I delved deep into the Muppet wiki already but I'm sure that I am still missing obvious and not so obvious ones in the list.

If you know of a Muppet character not in the list, be it a variation on an existing Muppet, an obscure side character or whatnot that you feel should be added, shout out!
Heck, I'll even accept human characters with the condition that they played a character and not appeared as themselves in a cameo or as guest in The Muppet Show.
I know about most Muppet productions and I know a "Little Muppet monsters" or "Classic Muppet theater" isn't on the list yet, still pondering if I should add them.
(ps: While Jim Henson’s creations are closely linked, I decided to focus on the many, many characters from the official Muppets stable only.
While I would love to see Fraggles & Sesame street characters, let’s leave that for some other time and another art collaboration. :smile:
Any help you guys can provide would be really awesome and extremely appreciated. :smile:
Thx,
Jeroen (aka Zwoltopia)
Muppetcollab links:
Muppetcollab tumblr
Muppetcollab FAQ
Muppetcollab list
Muppetcollab article Huffington Post
Zwoltopia on twitter

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I've submitted a drawing by way of twitter, it's Goggles from Kermit's Swamp Years. Hope it'll work, looking foward to the finished product!

Zwoltopia

Reaction score
As mentioned on twitter, thanks for the awesome entry!

Just to make this clear as there is no misunderstanding, if you'd like to join the Muppet collab you do need to run your choice of character by me on twitter or e-mail first to prevent chaos and misunderstanding with multiple people signing up. :smile: