TV Alert: Kermit on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Monday March 17, 2014

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday night don't miss Kermit the Frog on a very special St. Patrick's Day appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon at 10:35 central, 11:35 eastern on NBC. Jimmy Fallon's talk show appearances with the Muppets are always great, so tune in or set your DVR for this must-see appearance.

Here is the fantastic Muppet appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last month on NBC...

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The first part of Kermit's segment just aired. He presented Jimmy with a Muppet pipewrench for those famous NBC Muppet pipes and then presented a clip from the movie where they're going over the booked vvenues in Germany.

Ah, Poopenberg, the new fart shoes joke.

And Kermit sang "(It's Not Easy) Bein' Green"... It was going so lovely... Until Jimmy interrupted the part where Kermit talks about all the good things that are green to say that St. Patrick's Day is the easiest day to be green. Man Jimmy, I thought you were a Muppets fan. You shoulda let Kermit sing his song all the way through.

Bridget

Reaction score
This was beautiful. Perfected. Heartfelt. And it all ended when Jimmy had to just break in and interrupt Kermit's number!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Easily one of the best promotional appearances! I've noticed with other appearances, Kermit sort of had to put on an act, but here he is just relaxed and bubbly. I could hear Steve trying not to create out-of-character laughter and he was having just as much fun as Jimmy was. Also, the recognition of Kermit's past with the show was quite lovely.

Oh my god, the Muppet Pipe-wrench! A work of genius! That'll be kept in a glass case and kept polished, I guarantee it!

KingR76

Reaction score
Earlier I retweeted the video and afterwards I put:

"If that last rt didn't move you or at least bring a tear to your eye then you have no Heart.."

So moving and so touching.

muppetfan64

Reaction score
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!:wink: I expected people to say WHOOOOHOOO! when Kermit and piggy made their big appearance. but i'm wondering why robin wasn't with uncle Kermit.:confused:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Seeing Kermit on The Tonight Show again after all the years and singing his trademark song, was the end to a perfect day. It's funny how that little fella can brighten my world. I just love that frog! :smile: