Who is Constantine's Muppeteer?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I wonder though how much Contantine will last after the movie is over and done with. I know Walter has survived, but I'm just wondering how he would fit into the Muppet family as a whole.
From the trailer, we see Constantine dancing with the Tina Fey, Kermit, Hornswaggle, and Miss Piggy. We can assume this is the grande finale. So maybe Constantine will stick around, or at best, be a penpal Kermit writes to.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to see him stay around love what you said SkeetScootSquat. That would be funny to see him in a new Muppet Show where like you said he would try and take over the show ever so often. Or even seen in the background with Crazy Harry setting something up to blow up.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I would love to see him stay around love what you said SkeetScootSquat. That would be funny to see him in a new Muppet Show where like you said he would try and take over the show ever so often. Or even seen in the background with Crazy Harry setting something up to blow up.
here is a small image of my cuckoo mind...'' I,Constantine,will now take over this show, and if you you rufuse,it's torture time for you! mwa ha ha!!'' Uncle D and Bobo: did you say torture time sir? TORURE TIME ,TORTURE TIME,TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TOOOORRRTTTUURREE TIIIIIIME!!!(caps is singing)'' C: '' no you dimwits not me! NOT ME!?!?!? HEEEELP!!!!!'' :smile: