New Mexico episodes

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hi. I'm wondering if someone could help me. I was watching the New Mexico episodes on You Tube, but those videos have been removed. Does anyone know if these are online anywhere else? If anyone can help me on this let me know. This is quite a disappointment. I was really enjoying these eps.

cjd874

Reaction score
Really?! I put them up here on the forum a few months ago, and felt so happy. That's a shame to hear. I don't think these episodes are available anywhere else, unfortunately.

stuiefan

Reaction score
NO thye
Really?! I put them up here on the forum a few months ago, and felt so happy. That's a shame to hear. I don't think these episodes are available anywhere else, unfortunately.
Thye are not which is a shame, thye are very rare &hard to come by.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, if you put them up before, maybe you could try again and add a disclaimer saying that you don't own the characters or something like that. That usually stops these videos from being delteted. At least that's what I heard.

cjd874

Reaction score
Well, if you put them up before, maybe you could try again and add a disclaimer saying that you don't own the characters or something like that. That usually stops these videos from being delteted. At least that's what I heard.
No, I meant that there was another Youtube user who posted the videos on Youtube, and a few days later I found them via Youtube and put them here on the forum. But if I need to put a disclaimer, I'll do it.

stuiefan

Reaction score
No, I meant that there was another Youtube user who posted the videos on Youtube, and a few days later I found them via Youtube and put them here on the forum. But if I need to put a disclaimer, I'll do it.
really CJ who uploaded them again? i haven't seen them on YT

cjd874

Reaction score
really CJ who uploaded them again? i haven't seen them on YT
No, no. Back in November someone uploaded them, and I found them and posted them here. But due to copyright infringement issues, this person's YouTube account has been terminated and the videos are no longer available. So if you were to go to my thread here about SS New Mexico episodes, the videos will not play.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
(Imitates Jim Hawkins from MTI) It's worth a try, Rizzo.

WorldOfSesame

Reaction score
No. Try Hulu, where you can watch 47 episodes for free!!