The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... I do believe the snow we just now got is even deeper than what we had a few weeks ago! This is so weird for us, it almost never snows in February down here... I'm so grateful Phil saw his shadow this year; these early springs we had been having lately had been throwing me off big time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... I do believe the snow we just now got is even deeper than what we had a few weeks ago! This is so weird for us, it almost never snows in February down here... I'm so grateful Phil saw his shadow this year; these early springs we had been having lately had been throwing me off big time.
So the final count from the snow last night was eight inches.

Eight inches... we never get that much snow down here... it was awesome!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, and I just saw a guy on TV who looked exactly like our very own Kevin "Fozzie Bear" Williams.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I ended up engaged in a rather interesting one-sided conversation with a nutjob in the men's room today that I can't repeat here on the forum because his subject isn't necessarily family-friendly.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I ended up engaged in a rather interesting one-sided conversation with a nutjob in the men's room today that I can't repeat here on the forum because his subject isn't necessarily family-friendly.
Did you initiate the conversation or did he? When I'm in the men's room in a store or somewhere like that, I try to get in and out quick, so even if someone talked to me I don't know if I could bring myself to hold a conversation.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, he did... in fact, I believe he was sharing his too much information with just about everybody who happened to be in there while he was.

Let's just say... based on the information he was sharing, he must be extremely popular with the ladies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snow! In March! This has never happened before, this is so surreal, yet I like it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I first stepped outside today, I literally walked into swarms of boxelder bugs.

Seriously! This is a first! I've seen layers of 'em before, like every spring at the old apartment building I lived at, the entire backside of the building would be covered in a layer of them, but this was the first time I've ever walked through swarms of the danged things. And they were having three and even foursomes all over the place.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snow! In March! This has never happened before, this is so surreal, yet I like it!
It's happening again! At this very moment, it's snowing again... and this is March... this just... this doesn't happen... I can't get over this, this is so weird!

And to think, just yesterday, it was 77 degrees outside!