DVD releases you would like to see

Drtooth

Reaction score
It did, if you like MOD releases. Nick needs to get Shout to release all their stuff. On that subject, I want Nick and Shout to release the 2k3 TMNT series in season by season sets. 4Kids and Funimation started doing that, and then they had a huge falling out.

Speaking of which, I'm glad Funimation has the license for One Piece and all, but I'm very disappointed they haven't released a single movie other than the retelling of the Alabasta arc. And even then, Toei made them release that one. Meanwhile, we're missing out on legally seeing Strong World.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
I'd like to see:
"The Muppet Show" seasons 4 and 5 (Seriously, Disney NEEDS to release them before "Muppets Most Wanted" comes out. I thought they were going to release them when/after "The Muppets" was released but nope, I was wrong)
"Shining Time Station" (This is probably impossible, but it would be nice if it was released.)
"The Puzzle Place" (Again, probably impossible but would be nice)
"The Alvin Show." (C'mon, that SINGLE-DISC, one Alvin show episode, plus 80's-90's specials DVD, didn't cut it. I hope the whole series gets released, but I don't know...)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's still some Sid & Marty Krofft shows that have yet to see the light of day on DVD, despite going through two distributors (Rhino, now Vivindi), such as THE LOST SAUCER and FAR OUT SPACE NUTS, the second season of SIGMUND AND THE SEA MONSTERS has never been released on DVD, it'd be nice if we also got D.C. FOLLIES on DVD as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do people realize I was joking about a simpsons box set? XD There's no way that would ever happen. It might a few years from now when the show i cancelled and there's some new format of disk everyone has to buy but right now, nope XP
Kidding or not, it seems that they could at least attempt a "complete collection thus far" set, or 10 volume collections. They will be expensive, sure... but then I saw this...

Every episode of Power Rangers up until the current series as another company has the rights to it. It comes in a Red Ranger bust and costs at least 600 bucks. Now MMPR has a shockingly large adult fanbase, and no doubt a lot of them will grab it at such a high price. I don't see why a Simpsons set wouldn't get the same reaction (considering their fanbase has to be larger).

Only thing stopping them is that they don't even have the 16th or 17th season yet.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Maybe in the late 2010's, The Muppet Movie and The Muppets could be a two disc movie collection.