My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

galagr

Reaction score
Urrgh! Why must iDevices always get the late update? Android users used to get it late, but now we do! It's not fair for either side. Just release them at the same time!

Sorry for being so testy, I just REALLY want to digitize Sweetums.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I think they're trying to avoid getting their servers pounded too hard with too many updates being downloaded at once. Spreading them out lightens the load. At least, that's what I'd guess.

I think that Big Mo was intended to be Sweetums, and had to be changed for whatever reason. I look forward to seeing whether Sweetums looks like a repurposed Big Mo or has all-new art.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Yesterday, I accidentally bought Durwood Clapper for diamonds on the new stage...I was not a happy camper, because that was 150 FREAKING DIAMONDS!!! I emailed the support, hoping they could do something. Less than 24 hours later, they reversed the transaction. This is one of the many reasons I love this game, because the creators are so kind!!!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
So far I have all the lower level muppets (Coins and Whatnots) plus Mahna Mahna and Sweetums. Rizzo is digitizing as I type this. I felt so accomplished, but then I saw Jamie's stage...

galagr

Reaction score
So far I have all the lower level muppets (Coins and Whatnots) plus Mahna Mahna and Sweetums. Rizzo is digitizing as I type this. I felt so accomplished, but then I saw Jamie's stage...

Wow, good job! It must be a cool looking stage!

Hmmph. Meanwhile us over on Apple devices still can't get get it, or even view other peoples' Gulag stages. This better be up by Monday...

rexcrk

Reaction score
I just downloaded the update, haven't started playing though. This was quite a surprise, I wasn't expecting a new stage so soon!

But what's this about finding Constantine? I've never seen him pop up or anything. I'm playing on my iPhone if that makes any difference... where do you actually find Constantine? lol

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
To find Constantine,look in the background. Sometimes he is hard to find. Oh,and I finally finished getting all the characters in the kitchen exept for Lew... The only special edition muppet I have is Janice for the Muppet Theater. Drat!I have onlocked all four stages but only two are complete(Muppet Theater and Kitchen).

I now have the fifth stage. Wahoo!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My phone got the Big House stage a few days ago.

Wow, The Wall background includes a few characters who can't be digitized yet, like Wayne, Wanda, and Uncle Deadley. The Wall also has a few small characters I can't identify. I'm thinking maybe they're members of the baby band, but one of them looks a little tall to be a baby.

Slackbot

Reaction score
The Wall also has a few small characters I can't identify. I'm thinking maybe they're members of the baby band, but one of them looks a little tall to be a baby.
There's a redheaded boy who looks like a graduate of Benson's Baby Band. As I recall, he can be seen during the Loretta Lynn episode of TMS, when she sings One's On The Way.