Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Seeking a better quality MP3 of the televised version of "Roosevelt Franklin's Alphabet" (not the version used on the records) There used to be a high quality upload of it on YouTube, but it seems to have been deleted. If nothing else, I'll settle with the version sawings14 uploaded on YT.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey SesameFever, sorry I didn't spot your new reply until now, but thanks, the songs play well for me now.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Does anybody have Ernie's "Wake Up" song? I'd like to use it as my morning alarm.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody have "I Will Survive" (Robin's song from Muppet Monster Adventure) and the extended "The Kermambo" that was once on Michael Giachinno's website?

I'll send you the two songs from MMA that I have now. :scary:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Anybody have "I Will Survive" (Robin's song from Muppet Monster Adventure) and the extended "The Kermambo" that was once on Michael Giachinno's website?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for the songs "Forty Blocks From My Home" from SST and "That Old Black Magic" as sung by Louie Prima & Kylie Smith from Sam and Friends. Please LMK if anyone has these, thanks. :batty:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I'm looking for the songs that Elton John did on The Muppet Show (Crocodile Rock, Benny and the Jets, and Goodbye Yellow Brick Road), as well as Zoot and Rowlf's version of the theme from Love Story.