My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Slackbot

Reaction score
There's a wiki that has a list of the spots where Constantine has known to appear. They're all around the edges of the screen, where you could not possibly cover him up with big props. They include the balconies and audience in the first stage, behind the cameras on the second, behind large boxes and inside pipes on the third, and at the tops of the stairs on either side of the fourth. There are more places, but those are where I've found him myself. If I just zoom in a bit and go around the edges I usually find him easily enough.

You get a diamond every time you tap him. That's handy.

galagr

Reaction score
Constantine would be nice to have in the game. Here's hoping we have more "dangerous" Muppets like Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, Marvin Suggs, and more monsters. More monsters is key. Maybe they could even have the Leprechauns, Bobo, Fozzie, or Link as security guards!

I think it'd also be nice of them to add Scooter, Dr. Bunsen, and maybe Annie Sue to the game. Yeah, they don't exactly fit into the gulag theme, but they are long overdue characters (well, at least the first two are. I may be one of few asking for Annie Sue)

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

The Android update is out and the Gulag is the new stage!

Highlights include: Animal, the Chickens, Walter in Gulag garb!

The New characters are: SWEETUMS AND CONSTANTINE!!!!!

I've already started clearing the stage! Finally something to shift my focus from my new obsession with Clash of Clans! LOL

muppetlover123

Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

The Android update is out and the Gulag is the new stage!

Highlights include: Animal, the Chickens, Walter in Gulag garb!

The New characters are: SWEETUMS AND CONSTANTINE!!!!!

I've already started clearing the stage! Finally something to shift my focus from my new obsession with Clash of Clans! LOL
Awesome!!!!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
SPOLIER ALERT (pt 2) !!!!!:eek:

While going through the Market and all the new stuff for the Gulag, I found Wayne, Wanda, and Uncle Deadly make appearances on one of the background wall options available to purchase! :fanatic:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ooooh! The iUpdate better come out soon or I will be one grumpy person.

Sweetums, eh? I bet'cha Big Mo won't be on the new stage, then.