Video: New Lipton Tea Ad with Kermit, Piggy and Animal

D'Snowth

Reaction score
0:59 that must have been Oscarfan performing Animal.

All and all, great and amusing ad! Just still a little bothered that we apparently can't show any rods, but that's only a quibble.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I'm quite surprised that nobody has yet commented on Lipton's recent release of several more Muppet clips, including three quick hits of Kermit's "Be More Tea" philosophy and THIS delightful little number:

Seriously, I just love this ad, from a visual and musical perspective. I hope it gets regular TV play as we head into the final two weeks of MMW pre-release publicity.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'm quite surprised that nobody has yet commented on Lipton's recent release of several more Muppet clips, including three quick hits of Kermit's "Be More Tea" philosophy and THIS delightful little number:

Seriously, I just love this ad, from a visual and musical perspective. I hope it gets regular TV play as we head into the final two weeks of MMW pre-release publicity.
Nice Lipton Tea song from Kermit! :smile:

wiley207

Reaction score
Saw the commercial today when I was in the waiting room at a doctors' office so I can get a drug test done (getting a new job here!) I really loved it! I especially liked the Muppet Babies reference with Baby Animal :halo: (This is the first time I've seen Baby Animal with more red to his face than pink!)

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Rowlf probably heard they were serving food during the shooting and decided to get a free dinner, lol.

Thanks for sharing this video, I really liked it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This is great I love this because it's the Muppets being Muppets, and no newer Muppets like Walter, Constantine or even Pepe. Rowlf is back baby, and better then ever!