Disney has done everything RIGHT in 2014

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Also, the Muppet Highlander commercial is in the Top 5 of two different 2014 Super Bowl Commercial rankings (and even reached #2 for one of them).

Saw a new Muppet Toyota Highlander commercial last night, during each of ABC's Tuesday night sitcoms, The Goldbergs and Trophy Wife. CRAZY HARRY gets a big role in this one! Let the Muppet madness continue!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
In the past 2 nights of TV watching, I haven't seen a show not have that Highlander commercial during at least one of their commercial breaks. Hopefully that translates to more movie tickets bought.

Now if they can start back up with the movie TV spots....

beaker

Reaction score
These are literally some of the most VISIONARY things Ive ever seen from the Muppets, least in the last couple decades. Wow.

and cant wait for them to do more of these:smile:

Yeah I'd say Disney is doing everything right...but they do need to release more dvds(season 4/5, Muppets Tonight, etc)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, after all the recent commercials and such, I'd say Disney is doing everything right more than they did when this thread started.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I've been loving the new advertisements and exposure the Muppets have been getting. It's making me all the more excited to see the new film.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Btw does anyone know if there will be Disney Park tie ins? Not just merch but special theme nights or events?

• They're having a St. Patrick's Day celebration in Downtown Disney where you can apparently meet Kermit the Frog live, see a screening of The Muppets with a seven-minute sneak peek at Muppets Most Wanted.
  • Kermit and Piggy are a part of Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival, they've created a beautiful topiary with them which you can see throughout March.
  • Also, the pre-show to Muppet Vision 3D now has a segment with Constantine!
So far, so good. I was there three weeks ago and there was no MMW merch. Everything was half-price though, so I'm assuming it's to make room for more movie merchandise.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love that they are hitting up the #realworld locations and events just as if they are real (which they are) and are finally being treated with a bit of respect by the tabloids.

I think the modern, internet tabloids always loved them but just didn't quite know what to do with them. But what better place to leak footage of Joan River's being pushed into a cake to, than they?