New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWoO

Reaction score
From the looks of the clip with the opening song it looks like this will be another meta movie. Seems the muppets will think the plot is about them going on a world tour and the whole Constantine thing will be "real". I like that idea.

The song is not as grand as I thought it would be. I was expecting it to be like "hey a movie" but it's far more low key. Seems there will be a lot going on in the opening though.

What I love is that the muppets are in the opening! Obviously the story did not allow for that in the last movie, though it could have been done via flashback. This time around we start off with the muppets right away which is awesome!

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Look at the Letter\Number Constantine! Look hard and you will find the names,Dr Bunsen Honeydew,Sweetums,Lewzealand,and....BOPPITY!!!!! the blue frackle!!!!! woah!

EDIT: I looked some more and found Beaker,Zoot,and Rowlf!

DOUBLE EDIT: I looked once again and found Fozzie Bear,The Great Gonzo,Ms.Piggy,Dr Teeth,Foo-Foo,Thog,The Flying Zucchini brothers and-Beware of the moles?!?!?! no Kidding!
TRIPLE EDIT: I looked again and found Half of Kermit and Swedish Chef!(rmit and Swedish.) And... here's the big whammy,folks...DROOP! ha ha ha!!! I am so joyous!

QUADRUPLE EDIT: Rizzo too.that wasn't really important,but whatever.

ANOTHER EDIT: I forgot Crazy Harry. and,to see Boppity,Bunsen,and Harry you have to look at the Toughpigs image. It is expanded more than the other link.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I will give this movie a chance. I bought the Read-Along CD but I will not play it until AFTER I see the movie I dont want to ruin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.