Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
CHEST HAIR!!!!! ''Guffaws and chuckles uproariously'' Wahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!! I've finally found what I've been looking for in life-A frog with chest hair.Now excuuuse me. I've got some serious goofing around to do. Wahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

cjd874

Reaction score
I can't even...

...You are my Sunshine alien is just casually showing up in a MMW trailer...

...no biggie.
I wonder if he would have a speaking role and, if so, which puppeteer would be lucky enough to perform such a legendary and renowned Muppet. :wink:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
When you see a red flag?
Ah, that is a good question Beau. The red flag happens when indoor bulls put chaos to the Muppet Theater's stage.

Now I know that are two accents. One from a Fraggle named Gobo (Canadian accent) and now from Constantine (Russian accent). I was thinking both of their accernts would be silly.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Mrs. Otter and I are going today! And we're taking along 15-20 people from our church youth group and our church in general - we did the same thing when The Muppets came out in 2011 and it was a blast!

But wait ...It gets better...One of the youth group parents was kind enough to give us a bus (A BUS, I TELL YOU!) to make the 90-minute drive to our nearest multiplex!

It'll be the closest we've ever come to driving with the Electric Mayhem! :big_grin::sing::cool::flirt::halo: And it may not be a Toyota Highlander but there will definitely be NO ROOM FOR BORING, all day long!!!

I'll post a review whenever I can, later this weekend! Hope you guys all have a great time, however and whenever you see the movie!!!