New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
ARRRGH!! What's that Trope? It's not Go Karting with Bowser... the term for when they're all jovial and like professional actors outside of a project where they're usually enemies or something. It's on the tip of my tongue. But I'm really happy they went for that.

I love Walter as much as the next guy, but Constantine has already stolen the show before the movie even came out. While there have been Muppet projects where the antagonist is another Muppet (antagonist doesn't always mean villain or bad guy, mind you... Miss Finch wasn't evil, but she was an antagonist), this is the time when they clearly nailed it.
First time that I saw/heard that interview- did you hear the part where Kermit says that there's a image of what an offspring of theirs could look like during Piggy's song?!! That's kind of epic..I'm literally dying to see this movie, thank god I'm seeing it in NYC in three weeks or I'll lose my mind waiting. :smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
They managed to return GLOAT!!! :smile:
This movie is going to be more exciting than ever!
Angel Marie is in there too.

And judging by Gloat's outfit, I suppose he's going to be a prisoner at the gulag, in addition to Calico, further fulfilling my wish to see a mix of both Muppet and human prisoners in the gulag, especially if it means bringing even more obscure characters back.

I wonder if characters like Boppity, Lenny the Lizard, Mean Mama, Gorgon Heap, etc. will be among the gulag prisoners as well...

I'm also going to guess that Angel Marie will be a prisoner as well.

galagr

Reaction score
That would explain why we haven't seen these Muppets in a long time. They've been in prison!

It's Gloat! And he's wearing a prisoner outfit! And he's texting! And...Gloat!

Yeah, Angel Marie is there too but...Gloat!

It seems with every little clip they release I get even more excited for the movie. Just 29 days! 696 hours! 41,760 minutes! 2,505,600 seconds!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if the reason why certain characters got excluded from The Muppets Character Encyclopedia is because the ones that were left out or went unmentioned are ones that we probably won't see in the movie.

galagr

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if the reason why certain characters got excluded from The Muppets Character Encyclopedia is because the ones that were left out or went unmentioned are ones that we probably won't see in the movie.

I'm not too sure about that. Spamela, Droop, and Captain Pighead are shown in the wedding scene, and they weren't in the character encyclopedia. Also, 80's Robot, who we know has at least a small presence in a few scenes, wasn't in the encyclopedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.