Need Help Identifying an Old Skit...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Oh! I love that one too, especially the ending.

I don't really understand the ending. The two get together and Arthur says "we got to stop meeting like this"... What's he mean(I guess they got to stop looking out their windows to talk as opposed to being right together....? But they were in the same house already)? And when the hippie-like guy makes that reaction.... As if it's a bad joke or something.... I don't get it.

Atomic Rexx

Reaction score
I don't really understand the ending. The two get together and Arthur says "we got to stop meeting like this"... What's he mean(I guess they got to stop looking out their windows to talk as opposed to being right together....? But they were in the same house already)? And when the hippie-like guy makes that reaction.... As if it's a bad joke or something.... I don't get it.

I don't either, nor do I get the "joke" at the end, if there is any.

But the way the narrator like drops dead at the end is so weird and absurd that it's hilarious to me. I'm just a strange person.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Should I think it's weird that there seems to be more animated than Muppet inserts that can be considered the shows weirdest, most bizarre segments of all time?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, the animated stuff is all freelancers and aren't under as much scrutiny as the Muppet pieces when it comes to conception.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Another animated clip I am searching for is a clip that featured an animated monkey who out grown his toy fire truck, And he was about to throw it away but decided to give to the little monkey. Cute, And first seen on episode 2990. Does anybody remember it?