My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

rexcrk

Reaction score
According to the app's Facebook page, it looks like the limited edition Muppets (Floyd, Janice, Lew, Charles Dickens Gonzo, and Beauregard) will be available again soon.

I'm really happy I'll have another chance to get Floyd for my rooftop again! :big_grin:

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Has anyone downloaded the new update and started searching for Constantine yet? I was wondering if he will be appearing in the same place on each set or if he will shift each time he appears? Also, has anyone found him more than once a day?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I wish they would have had Constantine as a limited time character like for the month of march and April. Also i hope a new stage would be like ome from the movie like Berlin, Madrid, Dublin places like that

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After a week of Constantine in the game, I have finally found and captured him twice. Finding him has been easier than I expected (unless he's hidden so well more times than I'm aware of). I expected him to slightly creep parts of his body from behind objects, but every time I found him, his head was clearly visible (and once I got to each stage he's at, the game just happened to be at the spots Constantine was hiding at).

First time I saw him, I kept tapping him. It took a few seconds before a notification of capturing him appeared. I had wondered if I had done something wrong or if I just didn't press my finger hard enough.