TV Alert: The Muppets on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Finale February 7

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I love that this was how Jimmy wanted to go out--sing a great song with the Muppets, and just walk out the door to the Tonight Show. That's class, man! It also makes me extra happy that he will be at the helm of the Tonight Show when Muppets Most Wanted comes out. Great performance all around, and Jimmy deserves his own "Thank You Note" for being such a great friend to the Muppets over the years!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At first I wondered if this would just be the Electric Mayhem. In fact during Janice's first shot I thought I saw a glimpse of Lips, but then after the camera widened to show the rest of the band and Lips wasn't shown with them I wondered if I had been seeing things (in fact I still might have, haven't watched it since last night) but the camera didn't get a good shot past Janice. Then more Muppets showed up, and then I saw Lips in the final shot. Hooray!

I'm still very tired from being up to watch this, but it was worth it. The Muppets should be Jimmy Kimmel's first guests on The Tonight Show (and they should have followed him out the studio doors). And when Kimmel left the stage to leave the building, I wondered if Sweetums or Thog would show up backstage.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I love that this was how Jimmy wanted to go out--sing a great song with the Muppets, and just walk out the door to the Tonight Show. That's class, man! It also makes me extra happy that he will be at the helm of the Tonight Show when Muppets Most Wanted comes out. Great performance all around, and Jimmy deserves his own "Thank You Note" for being such a great friend to the Muppets over the years!
I'm sure this will lead to many more Muppet performances on The Tonight Show. This will be huge for the Muppets.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I saw the clip on YouTube and it was outstanding! What a way to end Jimmy Fallon's final show before he hosts The Tonight Show. So many Muppets...Kermit, Miss Piggy, Walter, The Electric Mayhem including Lips, Robin, Pepe, Rizzo and many others! One of the best performances by the Muppets I've ever seen!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Such a great performance and presentation, which would of been difficult to perform live with so many characters performed by the same puppeteers all on at once. I salute you!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Wow, what a performance! I wasn't expecting it to be so professional and heartfelt! I was genuinely surprised at all of the Muppets included (OMG- Lips!) and I love how each group was cheered as they popped up. Of course the night was all about Jimmy and kudos to him, but we all know he's not the main focus here.

I giggled in the group shot at the end where Robin was just grinning cheekily into the camera from the right corner. So adorable! Well done to the performers for a fantastic job, but what else would we expect from them?!