Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why did no one answer my villain question? :frown:
I've noticed a lot of questions are going unanswered in this thread... I think many people still keep mistaking this for that You Ever Notice/What's the Deal With thread... that, or I don't believe people regard this as a serious thread anymore, and just treat it as a just for fun thread.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of questions are going unanswered in this thread... I think many people still keep mistaking this for that You Ever Notice/What's the Deal With thread... that, or I don't believe people regard this as a serious thread anymore, and just treat it as a just for fun thread.

I know. I was being tongue-in-cheek.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Why is it that today's generation of music has so many negative messages, usually about drug use and sexual relations?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Why is it that today's generation of music has so many negative messages, usually about drug use and sexual relations?
If you think that today's generation is alone in writing songs about drugs and sex, then I take it you've never heard a song by Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane, Rod Stewart or The Rolling Stones. Sex and drugs have been in music forever.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well, I mean it's been around for quite a while. Look at any of Gene Simmons' (of KISS) songs. They're all about relationships like that… And don't get me started on drug usage… ever heard the song Master of Puppets by Metallica?