Any Bronies on here?

mr3urious

Reaction score
That Weird Al episode sure was epic, probably my favorite this season! Cheese Sandwich's manic energy during the musical numbers was a joy to watch! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That Weird Al episode sure was epic, probably my favorite this season! Cheese Sandwich's manic energy during the musical numbers was a joy to watch! :smile:
I still have to actually see it, but It's a real shame Wreck-Gar only made 2 appearances on Transformers Animated before the show ended. But Hasbro or Funko or whatever would do right in making a Cheese Sandwich figure of some kind (I can see it being con-exclusive anyway, though). Especially since, despite only being released around 5 years ago, Wreck-Gar's TFA figure fetches pretty impressive prices online.

Though, I'm still waiting for a Discord.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I like the show (having first watched it for my final paper in my feminist critical theory class last year). Not quite to pega-sister territory, though...

mr3urious

Reaction score
Loved the passive-aggressiveness between Applejack and Rarity in the latest episode., which was the same reason I loved "Look Before You Sleep". Bonus points for Rarity's pathetic attempt at acting and sounding "country". :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I finally got a chance to see the Weird Al episode.

Now, if there was one thing I wasn't expecting, it was that the Goof Off was going to be done in the exact style of those great Weird Al Polka medleys.

Now, I've seen the appearance where they reference him parodying songs written by the characters (Sabrina the Animated series and The Simpsons), references to his own songs ("I am Wreck-Gar! I DARE to be Stupid!") but this really takes a true Weird Al fan to reference his iconic Polka schtick. Even with the polka vamp bridges from one song to the next. Somepony did their research on that one. And Derpy was in like every other shot. So you know they were writing this with the not little girls that watch the show in mind.

And...eh... also... Ponies are the next girl based Happy Meal after Peabody and Sherman (I usually check to see what the next one is, since I collect kid's meal premiums). They have that DJ Pony in there. Might as well add that.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Doesn't Seabreeze kinda sound like Scrooge McDuck on helium to anyone else? I'd love to imagine that little horsefly screaming "A sea monster ate mah ice cream!". :big_grin:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Loved Pinkie Pie's sister Maud in the latest episode, especially when she shows some of her rock poetry. I think deadpan characters are the most interesting and amusing, which is the same reason why I like Raven from Teen Titans. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, like, there's an episode called "It's not easy being Breezies?" They referenced the old 80's Cheetos slogan. That's... special.

Main thing is...Freaking Family Guy cutscene will forever link me to "GAH! There is no &^%^$in' Drummer better than Neil Pert!"

mr3urious

Reaction score
Nice to see the Flim Flam Bros. back, and (un)fortunately for Drtooth, they've taken advice from Jack W. Tweeg and got their very own medicine wagon. A little extra backstory from Granny Smith's youth was nice, too.