Muppets Most Wanted Merchandise Thread

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Put in an order for Rowlf and the Swedish Chef. I really wanted to find them in the stores, but I tried another Disney store last night and they didn't have a single Muppet item at all. Ordering was the most assured way to land these two.

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
I hope a European Disney webstore will have the Rowlf plush in store. That one is nice! Shipping costs from USA are 50 dollars which is too expensive for a 20 dollar plush :smile:

gdmagic

Reaction score
The UK online Disneystore now has the plush Constantine and Rowlf plushes on sale! £18.00 each. All other merchandise has disappeared though. They are also advertising the limited edition set of pins, that will be released on Thursday, 30th January!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
It is a shame the muppets plush are not part of the buy1get1 for $1 deal - that would have been awesome!! I am hoping the disneystore gets the muppets plush pillows back in stock bc I would like to add those items to my collection!!!

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
The UK online Disneystore now has the plush Constantine and Rowlf plushes on sale! £18.00 each. All other merchandise has disappeared though. They are also advertising the limited edition set of pins, that will be released on Thursday, 30th January!
Wow! Thank you very much for bringing it up. Yesterday I was in that webshop and they only had some Muppet mugs. Now everything is gone and they added the two plush. Ordered Rawlf right away. Not a big plush collector but Rawlf is just to **** cute!