Most Annoying TV Series Ever?

Princeton

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for a while now: What is the most annoying animated TV series ever? What's the show that is just intolerable, unbearable and obnoxious all the way through? And it doesn't necessarily have to be anything current. I'll be expecially interested to hear what both Drtooth and D'Snowth have to say. For me, it is undoubtedly The Brak Show. Brak's voice is unbearably annoying and the writing is completely inane and without any redeeming value--just like the whole show.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Is it just restricted to animated series? Because I know of plenty annoying live-action shows.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I could think of more answers for live-action shows, but as for animated programs, I always thought Jimmy Neutron and/or Planet Sheen was basically the bottle of the barrel.

Princeton

Reaction score
I could think of more answers for live-action shows, but as for animated programs, I always thought Jimmy Neutron and/or Planet Sheen was basically the bottle of the barrel.
Does anyone else think that Sheen looks a little like John Tartaglia?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Most annoying television live action not kid's program?

Will and Grace. An unfunny, loud jumble of bad forced pop culture jokes and puns about the characters being gay delivered by loud, obnoxious, screaming actors that make a Butch Hartman cartoon look like a Ben Stein lecture. The show even managed to make John Cleese unfunny. Even the actors outside that show aren't half as terrible as they were on that show. Heck, I didn't like Megan Mellaly until after that crappy show ended. It's an overrated piece of garbage, and it's no wonder why this was the only steady sitcom these producers managed to have. I can't even blame the cast... the writers and producers have zero talent. And every sitcom they tried other than this one had zero audience.