More New Disney Store Muppet Merch

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
So we already know about Rowlf and the Constantine plush at the Disney Store but there are a ton of other new things too!!

On the top left shelf is a stationary kit and Constantine. Five new mugs in the center - Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, and Animal. A super cool tumbler on the right hand shelf and a fuzzy Animal zip-up notebook. The bottom row is all the plush - Swedish Chef (So excited!), Walter, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Animal. I think the Animal is different that the last one. Walter looked the same to me.

This picture was from the Westfield Mall on Steven's Creek in San Jose, CA and the cast member working said that they just put it all out today.

They also had two t-shirts that I didn't get a picture of.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I love the muppets animal zipup notebook - my local stores doesn't have that in yet :frown: do you remember the price of that item

rowlfy662

Reaction score
looks nice. It also looks like they have modified there Gonzo plush as well. The eyes look lower and more flush to the face which is good the other ones eyes almost looked like they were popping out his head. And red fur Animal plush that is a rare occurrence well done Disney. Finally merchandise is slowly coming out.

beaker

Reaction score
My Disney store got a bunch of stuff in, including the Chef plush, figure set, mugs, etc.
The figures are only $12.95 which is pretty darn good.

all mines:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I want that Chef most of all. The Chef, Rowlf, and Constantine.

Maybe the figure set, though I'd be buying extras... I'd rather get the Phineas and Ferb or Monsters U ones, though.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Curse you, Disney Stores, for closing all the outlets that used to be at the malls I go to.

SweetPiggy

Reaction score
I'v got to get to my local Disney Store soon to check out the new stuff!
I see the prices have gone up on the plush Muppets since the last 2011 film came out.
The Disney Store Muppets I got from 2011 have $16.50 price tags on the large Muppets and $12.50 price tags on the smaller Muppets like Rizzo. The "new" 2014 Disney store Muppets have gone up from $16.99 to $19.99. It's only been 3 years I wonder why the price jump ? :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's why I keep saying Bean Bags. They made every obscure background character in Monsters University a small bean bag, I don't see why large 20 dollar plush are more of a profit point.