Muppet Figures: Disney Parks

ryan19

Reaction score
seeing new stuffs are always nice , anyone know if this is available at the disney store in london ?

Drtooth

Reaction score
There were quite a few sets. They're running a promotion this week where the sets are 1 for $12.50 or 2 for $20. So they had 4 or 5 sets with their Muppet display and a bunch more over with the their other figures.
Ah... good. They probably just haven't shipped to my area yet.

You know, I actually DID see one of the UP sets, but I had NO idea how rare it was, and I never went back to pick it up. And I never ever saw it again.

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow I didn't realize how well these fit in with the mini muppet line. Gonzo is a little cartoony and rizzo doesn't fit the style too well but the others look like they were made for the palisades mini line. I may get these now as an extension to my collection.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
good news for us in the uk the set has been released here and is in disney stores now which is great news going to get them soon :fanatic:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I FINALLY got to both find and pick up a set. There were like 3 left at the Disney Store I went to, and the best part is that all the figure sets were on sale for 9 bucks. I didn't open the package yet, because I'm looking for a spot to put them, but I'm very happy with how they came out. I'm glad I didn't have to pay 30 bucks online for them.

Unfortunately, it was just about the ONLY Muppet thing they had, other than some cleared out T-Shirts and coffee Mugs... and a loose Walter in a pile of other plush.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it was just about the ONLY Muppet thing they had, other than some cleared out T-Shirts and coffee Mugs... and a loose Walter in a pile of other plush.
That's the same with my local Disney Store! :mad: I want more Muppet stuff!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Well they made almost the exact same set for Muppets Most Wanted but changed the Piggy and added Walter and Constantine. I haven't picked ladt years set up so ill pick this one up instead!