Fraggle-Selves Fan Art

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Fraggle-you's even smirkier than the Gobo smiley, Bliffen! :smirk: Hee

theSHE124

Reaction score
Thanks to whoever sent me this thread. You have saved me from artist's block! (For now...)
Hey Bliffenstimmers! It was me! I send that message to you and 4 others about this thread! :wink: Nice pic, by the way! Glad you can join in! :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Bwahahahaha! These are great! You guys are pretty handy with the art supplies. Any attempt at my part would look like some kind of Fraggle birth defect, I'm afraid. Still, keep em coming! I'd love to see the rest of you guys Fraggle-lized.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I'd do it, but I'm no good with transferring my (hand- drawn) stuff to the net.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I want to create a deviantart to share my fraggle self with you guys, but their whole fanart policy confuses me. Is this a good idea?

Slackbot

Reaction score
If you think that there's any problem with putting fan art on DeviantArt, just look at their main page. Look at ANY sampling of DA art. It's at least 70% fan art.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Lark Fraggle! That's a very nice name... for a Fraggle.

I do miss seeing fan art of Fraggles for a while unlike last year... there was a whole bunch of Fraggle Rock art here... or it could be there. :sigh: Well, it could be there... or it maybe be anywhere.

I must be wembling again, but what I am trying to say is that Fraggle Rock art and maybe some Muppet fan art will always brighten up my days even if they are gloomy and make me depressed... definetely not a good sign.