Surprising Celebrity Ages

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I always seem to look younger. When I mentioned how old I was at my acting class recently someone went, "Wow..." Lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I've said this before, and I know you've never actually revealed your actual age, but based on some of your posts of your personal memories and past experiences, I was surprised to figure out that you're considerably younger than I had assumed you were, because as I've said before, even way back when, you were always a very mature, wise, and civilized posted, which led me to believe you were an older member.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
:smile:.Yeah I should stop talking about the cartoons I used to watch as a kid; it narrows the field too much, lol.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I was shocked to learn that the two girls on Disney Channel's Austin and Ally (my brothers watch it) are in their early 20s. Both of them look about 14.
They always use older actors and actresses when they can. Jason Earles was 29 when he started playing Miley Cyrus' brother on Hannah Montana, and I think he was playing a 16-year-old.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Christina Aguilera turned 33 yesterday, and I thought she was much older than that. Not because she LOOKS older but mostly because she's been around for SUCH a long time, I thought that she was a lot older than that.
But Zooey Deschanel is a couple years older than I am? That's awesome because that means that 1)I thought she was WAY younger than that, and 2)She and I could date and it wouldn't be weird...........well, weird in the age sense. Not in the "She'd probably take me to a place where we'd eat sushi dressed like sharks in skin-tight wet suits.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think EVERYONE wants Zooey to date them... even the girls. :stick_out_tongue:

At least that's what TV Tropes say.

Teheheman

Reaction score
You're not wrong. I think it's that personality, she's got the perfect personality.

Daniel

snichols1973

Reaction score
I've seen Marie Osmond in the Nutrisystem commercials, and at 54, she still looks quite young for her age.....

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
40 years ago almost to the day "Good Times" made its debut.
Jimmie Walker was 27 playing a teenage J.J., while John Amos, who played his father, was only 10 years older than him. (But Esther Rolle was 20 years older than HIM!)

Still, I thnk the greatest gap between an actor's age and the role of the character they portrayed goes to Stockard Channing in the film version of "Grease". The 34-year-old playing the high school senior Rizzo.