How Floyd and Janice Met and fell in Love:My Theory

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Okay I know it's kinda short but I'm very tired and lazy lol enjoy

Chapter 6
"Ow!" cried Janice in pain as Floyd put rubbing alcohol to clean her wounds
"Sorry babydoll" said Floyd placing a final bandage on her arm
"Oh no honey like it's not your fault this happened"
"I know I'm just sorry it did happen to you and that you got hurt so bad" said Floyd as he cradled her face gently in his hands and kissed a scratch on face.
"Oh Floyd if only your kisses could like heal my cuts" said Janice laughing
"Me too" giggled Floyd as he packed away the first aid kit and helped her to the living room as they sat down.
"So what's going on at home mama? What was making you come running and crying to me?"
Janice then started choking up again
"My dad and stepmom.." she sobbed
"What about them darlin?" he said touching her hand
"Like They don't like that I'm in the band and that I'm dating you they think rock is a waste of time and like that I'm gonna turn into a stoner..they're trying to get me to become a hygienist like my step mom is they told me to like go and tell you that I can't be in the band and like that we have to break up but of course like I refused I like was headed to your place then those girls found me and beat me.."
Janice then buried her face in her lap crying her eyes out as Floyd stroked her hair and head comfortingly
"Oh mama..that's terrible well don't you stress you can live with me and animal you can finish up high school and the band'll do gigs together well make this work" said Floyd
He hugged her as she crawled into his lap with her head buried in his chest
"Rully? Like You'd let me stay here?!"
"Course you can babe...welcome home"Floyd said
Janice responded by kissing him
"Awe like thank you floyd!"
"You're welcome my place is now also officially your place"
"Oh wow like how did I get so lucky to have you in my life"
Janice exclaimed smiling as their foreheads pressed together gazing into each others eyes
"I always asked myself the same thing" Floyd responded caressing her cheek and jawbone
Janice soon started yawning
"Tired?" Floyd asked
"Fer sure"
"Good me too it's like almost midnight why don't we get to bed"
"Okay oh honey like carry me please?" Janice asked extending her arms out to her main squeeze
"Sure mama!" Floyd picked her up bridal style and kissing her passionately as he carried her to his/now their room and sat her on the bed as she got under the covers and he crawled in beside her snuggling her close to his chest
"Nite Jan!"
"Like Goodnight honey" Janice said as they kissed
"Nite nite" mumbled animal from his tiny bed in the corner
"Goodnight animal" they said in unison

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I finally read the whole fanfic and I understand that you are trying so hard to have Floyd and Janice into character, but this story... wow. There should be more chapters than just six.

More! That's all I can say.