New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
And since the penguins are not seen in the pews, I'm guessing that they're reprising their role as the Penguin choir from The Muppets Take Manhattan.

galagr

Reaction score
He's the flower girl, of course!

I'd like to see Thog as the flower girl. That role actually really suits him.
Y'know, I noticed another, again, very small thing about this picture. The Newsman is between Floyd, Janice, and Doctor Teeth, and Zoot is by Beaker. Why not just have Zoot by the rest of the Electric Mayhem?

lady piggy

Reaction score
First off ,I'm so excited to see the movie.Especially in the movie theater ,an experience i will treasure ones again. * gasp* i was watching the new trailer and if you stop at the 12 second you can see Piggy in her wedding dress AND she's sporting the brunette look again .ahhh Im so fangirling right now !!(^_^)

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Me too!

Also on another note... im suprised, with like 2 months to go theres no merchandise push!
I mean we have a couple kiddy books a junior novelization, a Muppet character encyclopedia andthe soundtrack for the movie... where's the merch?

Well now we have a constantine and rowlf plush coming out soon. No release date yet. Toughpigs just posted an article.

Status
Not open for further replies.