My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
So far I have Myron,Sam,Newsman,Hera,Boomer,Chickens,Rwolf,1880's robot,rats,Kizzy I'm digitizing Pepe right now and I'm hiring Miss piggy as well

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Noticed a glitch in the game. I got Camilla digitized, and for about half of her animation cycle, her legs are invisible. She is just kinda hovering there. I noticed that it is not only on my stage, but anyone else's who has Camilla.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
Actually mine is kinda of the same,I was checking out Camilla in the market and her legs/feet disappeared

rexcrk

Reaction score
Is anybody else having an extremely difficult time digitizing non-whatnot Muppets on the Ship? It's getting to the point where it's getting frustrating.

Slackbot

Reaction score
It's taken me a few tries, but I've got all but Kermit and Fozzie, and Fozzie's digitizing now. Just keep trying, eventually you'll get 'em.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
I'm digitizing Kermit right now,I'm trying to hire Fozzie at the moment

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Pepe with chickens + Hera Thump and I haven't gotten it to work yet. I honestly feel like I've tried at least a dozen times.... sooo frustrated :/

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that when you get the Chickens the one on the left looks like Camilla

FunnyBear

Reaction score
For some reason, I cant get Fozzie! I WANT BAD COMEDY ON MY STAGE!