Audition Video Guideline

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
If you're auditioning for something specific, it's a good idea to check with the company to find out what format they want demo reels in. Most places do seem to ask for URLs on YouTube or Vimeo these days, but some places have very specific requirements and will ignore/disqualify you if you don't follow their rules.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I want to audition for Either the Jim Henson Company or the Sesame Workshop! What kind of requirements would they ask for?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
That's cool, do they do that often? (The invitational thing)

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Once every couple years (I think). When they do, they are often not announced publicly.

Rymoore21

Reaction score
Keep in mind that there are many talented puppeteers working for those companies who do other jobs (building, wrangling, writing, etc.) They typically hire puppeteers internally and it is rare that they scout.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
I admire Sesame Workshop for holding this workshop and making it open. What an awesome opportunity :smile:
Best of luck to all that have entered

CrUnChO76

Reaction score
Hi guys, has anyone heard anything from the workshop yet? Just wondering being the new year already.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
well I did get an e-mail...telling me I forgot to attach my release form...I figured I screwed up the audition pretty bad....but it was still cool to get an e-mail from Matt Vogel....You think they would have an assistant for something like that.