A Heart of Gold

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
*Leaves a plate of Christmas to Lisa's room and slides them under the door*
Hi Toga! *ahem* Lisa, all of us memebers from Muppet Central miss you and we wish you luck for the holidays. I'm sure you are with your family. We miss you updating those mice heart-warming and tense chapters. please forgive me for my absent, Lisa, but I... our community has its ups and downs. I will just leave a note.

Dear Lisa,
I would like to see another chapter if you have the time. Thank you for being generous to us and we wouldn't mind to get used to being patient. Happy Holidays!

Your MC Member
Collette Clark

P.S: Make sure Cookie Monster doesn't find the cookies before you get them.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
*slips own note*

Dear Toga,
I've been off and on this forum many times, and I understand their times in our lives where our real world is more important than our virtual one. I would like to see another chapter of your stories very soon, but I recognize your need for time away from this site. I'm confident that you'll come back to us in your good old time so I'm only going to wish you a happy holiday and say that you're an inspiration to all of that visit your threads and that many aspiring writers on this site continue to look up to you. No pressure, and have the best holiday possible. On this site or off, you certainly deserve it.
-Mostlikemokey