Fan-Fic: Walter's iPhone Adventures

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I love it! Thank you for updating a new chapter. I thought this fanfic would be dead, but it isn't.

How would you like to do the indoor running of the bulls for me??"
I believe that reference is from the Muppets Most Wanted trailer. I am so excited! I cannot wait to see the sequel next year.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
:attitude: I do not approve of my short, cameo in your story. And with that, the short cameo of the American flag!

Oh, come on, Sam. You'll get your turn. Actually, I was thinking of putting you, Wayne and Wanda in my next story!

:attitude: You mean it?! Finally! Some culture, some sense, some class in this weirdo-filled adventure!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Hello!! :smile:
I am working on the next little story now! Are you ready for the return of the Wayne and Wanda songs? Well, song snippets; they never get through one. lol

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ready, Walter?

:fanatic:: (holding his iPhone camera and points it at me) Yep. 3...2...1... Action!!

Hello, everyone! I've been dusting the cobwebs off and I'm ready to continue my story! Here's what happened: my laptop got broken...again. So, I've been about 8 months without one. Thank goodness for a job and good Black Friday deals. I will be back and ready to go in about a week or so. Are you excited??

:fanatic:: You bet!! I'm super excited! (Starts jumping while holding the camera)

Walter! T-take it easy! You're still recording! (Sighs) Never mind...

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hee!^-^ I love this! I love anything Walter(my profile pretty much speaks about this)!:fanatic: I like that each and every muppet stayed in character. I adore this so much, I think this is the best muppet fan fiction story I have ever read!! -applauds-

Last edited: