TMS outline- Andy Kaufman!

kathy26

Reaction score
who appeared in the backstage of any scenes?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
You know, for the 2nd S & W comment, the one interrupted by static, it should probably read like this in order to explain the context of the joke:

Waldorf: "You know, I heard that in one of his TV specials, Andy Kaufman actually ASKED for them to mess with the picture during one part."
Statler: "That's the silliest thing I ever --"
(CUT TO STATIC)
(CUT BACK TO S & W LAUGHING)

Also Roscoe in the last backstage scene should be saying full-body costume with a puppet head, not the other way around.

Perhaps Gonzo's chair should be suspended from a WWI biplane, just to give it some character. :smile:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Thought I'd noted "circa Wally Boag, Debbie Harry episodes". Well, imagine it there.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Good work on your outline! I really like Andy's work. I LOVE the "Foreign Man" bit that he does in front of the gang!

I've been working on a Paul Frees outline set in Season Four (it's a Halloween episode, because he was the Haunted Mansion's "Ghost Host"). I thought that it would be funny to do an outline with a performer who was a professional voiceover man, and also because I admire his work. Here's a little idea I had that could be in it:

U.K. Spot: "The Money Cat": A bunch of black cats (on a fence set) sing the song from the animated film "Gay Purr-ee".

Clever in joke, because Paul was the voice of Meowrice (the villain) in the movie, and Meowrice sang that song in the film!

What do you think?

BlueAM
That would be cool. Maybe he could play Boris Badenov in a sketch. 😀