My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ha! At first I thought "1880s robot" was a typo. But, nope, there he is. I'm almost at level 24, so we'll soon see if that's the new level cap.

The app store blurb says "Check out the new digitizer upgrade that allows you to hire premium Muppets like Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy!" To get that, tap the Digitizer and hit the upgrade button. And fork over 50 diamonds. :ouch:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm already clearing debris off the stage and I've got the Newsman digitizing as my first Muppet for the stage. I'm excited to hear what the music is like for it.

And I also have Gonzo digitizing for the Rooftop :big_grin:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
And....no freaking Android update...

EDIT: I just got a notification saying "Get the New Update", but the update still isn't there...

UPDATE: Android Update is a go!!!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I have Rowlf. He's playing a piano bit that's not smoothly looped; I can definitely hear where it breaks. I've got the Newsman coming next.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
For those of you that thought that Sam the Eagle and the Newsman would never share a duet, well, prepare to be surprised...
I'm not surprised,the one thing they both have in common is that they are both serious
(I have both of them and Rowlf,digitizing 1880s robot right now

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Right now, I have Sam, Newsman, Rowlf, 1880's Robot, and I am digitizing Myron Bellows, and hiring Boomer. I am assuming that the Boom Shakalaka achievement is putting Boomer next to Kizzy

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I have an Android phone and an iPad, and I play seperately on both! Neither of them have the ship update available to purchase. Both had push notifications that the new stage was available, but when I get logged in... nothing :grr: They both say "Coming Soon." Anyone else still without the update?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I got the update after I clicked on the app store on my iPod and the update came up. Installed it, and the ship became available.