Kenan and Kel Back on TV!

SSLFan

Reaction score
If anything, I'd love to see a reunion between the two.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't know I don't think that will happen anytime soon. They both auditioned for SNL and only Kennan was casted. There maybe some ill feelings between them now, I'm not sure.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know Kenan and Kel interacting with the audience before and after the show was part of the show's overall format, and that's cool and all, but really, the more I think about, I kind of feel like that almost kind of takes you out of the story . . . but then again, I suppose that's no different than when you go to see a show or a performance live, and the actors always greet the audience before the show and then express their thanks and gratitude to the audience afterwards. Besides, if they didn't do that, then we wouldn't have the running gag of Kenan always telling Kel to grab various random items and meet him someplace, prompting Kel to question Kenan's motives before letting out with, "Awww here it goes!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This has got to lay to rest those rumors that Kenan hates Kel. I mean come on, this is the second time in less than a year they reunited for something. That has to say something.

Erine81981

Reaction score
This has got to lay to rest those rumors that Kenan hates Kel. I mean come on, this is the second time in less than a year they reunited for something. That has to say something.
I would agree. I would hate for them to do these type of things just for the money and not to get to see each other again.

BertsNose

Reaction score
I know Kenan and Kel interacting with the audience before and after the show was part of the show's overall format, and that's cool and all, but really, the more I think about, I kind of feel like that almost kind of takes you out of the story . . . but then again, I suppose that's no different than when you go to see a show or a performance live, and the actors always greet the audience before the show and then express their thanks and gratitude to the audience afterwards. Besides, if they didn't do that, then we wouldn't have the running gag of Kenan always telling Kel to grab various random items and meet him someplace, prompting Kel to question Kenan's motives before letting out with, "Awww here it goes!"
I love that running gag. I wish I watched the N before it became TeenNick. It's ok and I guess and I know this is a little off topic but I'm getting kind of sick of the constant reruns of iCarly. I don't have any family members in the target audience. I watched the show more out of curiosity in the first season and thought it had the occasional funny moment, I guess. TeenNick hardly shows reruns of Drake and Josh or Zoey 101 anymore that I've seen and maybe if they cut back on the iCarly reruns a bit we'd see Zoey 101 reruns in its place or something. Back to the topic, I'm so glad Kenan and Kel reruns are now on MTV2 (even if sometimes it's on way too early for me.) I think the next time it's on will be around 1 or 2 in the afternoon so I should be able to catch it then.

Wow. I had no idea Kenan and Kel reunited again for that Fandango commercial. I never knew about that silly rumor about them supposedly hating each other but I agree that recent events seem to show that those rumors are malarkey.