Mad:A JanicexFloyd Song Fic (Or somewhat I dunno lol)

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Hey guys so the reason I was barley online today was cuz I was writing this for your entertainment so right now ladies and gents another FXJ story YAAAY!:

Janice burst into her dressing room crying her eyes out. She and Floyd just had a horrible explosive fight. They have had disagreements but they never got this far into an argument where they were screaming at each other and she was in tears. She had never cried this hard since her father Richard had passed away a couple years back. She lay on her her face into her makeup table remembering the words that had come out both their mouths to each other earlier

(FLASHBACK)

It was the end of yet another Electric Mayhem performance on the muppet show.Everyone in the band was getting offstage getting a normal 'Great performance/act guys' from Kermit and went to go touch up their dressing rooms.Janice placed her beloved guitar in its case as she heard a knock on her dressing room door
'Like Come in'
'Bonjour Janice! it's moi Miss Piggy' said a familiar voice as the door opened
'Oh hi piggy what's up?' said Janice smiling as she closed the case of her guitar and turned to look at Miss Piggy.
'Oh moi just finished packing up her stuff but I'm not here to visit. Janice we need to talk!' said Miss Piggy.
Janice immediately went pale.She did not like where this was heading especially with Piggy or when says 'We need to talk' that it was pretty serious or in trouble.
'Like What about?'asked Janice
'Its about your boy...the Bassman' said miss piggy
'Floyd? What about him? Like what he do to you now?'said Janice giggling thinking about how much piggy sorta despised him and felt intimidated by Floyd.She thought it was gonna be one of those stupid complaints about him.
'Yeah,Whatever!' Miss Piggy claimed all snarky 'Anyway, I think he's probably cheating on you Janice' she said
'Oh rully piggy??!'groaned Janice 'I know you like don't like Floyd but you gotta quit telling me and stop trying to making us break up' she said firmly.
'No,moi's serious' said Miss Piggy taking hold of Janice's shoulders 'Have you noticed how he flirts with a lot of other woman ya know Diana Ross,Melissa Manchester,Rachel Welch..'
'Ok Ok I get it piggy! That's the way Floyd is! He's just really friendly' stated Janice
'You sure?'asked Miss Piggy staring intently at her looking actually serious
'Well..I guess..'said Janice
'Maybe you should talk to him' said Miss Piggy walking out of Janice's dressing room.

Janice sighed as she started to flip through her photo album of all the memories the band had together performances,parties,tours and gigs and all that.She smiled as stared at those pictures of her and Floyd after they finished performing 'Act Naturally','Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover etc. She flipped through some more pictures of the band and Animal being a nut job.She turned to see a picture of her and Linda Ronstadt when she had been the guest star. The two became very tight after only doing one show together. She turned the page to see pictures of Floyd and most of the female guest stars that have been on the show.They all seemed to be getting cozy with her man. Deep down she did feel quite jealous of the attention they got and kind of questioned Floyd sometimes.Maybe she should try talking to him she thought.Floyd was sitting backstage strumming on his bass as Janice walked out from downstairs as he looked up.
'Hey there mama how ya doing?'he said
'Like Hi Floyd'Janice said sitting next to him.'Practicing on your bass I see?'
'Yup,even when I'm not performing I love to just jam out on my bass'
'Yea you and your bass!'Janice said as they laughed together.
They then say silently together quietly for awhile listening to the sound of Floyd's bass.after a while Janice broke it.
'Honey?'
'What's up baby?'
'Can I ask you something?'
'Course you know you can tell me anything it's always safe'
'Have you ever like cheated on me floyd?'
Floyd quit playing the bass and stared really awkwardly at his girl.
'What kind of a question is that?'
'Its just I've noticed and also Miss Piggy was telling me that like you flirt with many of the female guest stars'
'What??Flirt?? Miss Piggy make you talk to me?'Floyd said firmly
'No Floyd! Listen it's not just Miss Piggy Like I've noticed too and she suggested that I talk to you about it'
'So you're telling me the hog set you up to this?! Why must you be like this Jan?! You gotta quit taking advice from her!'
'No! She didn't honest. She was just being a friend and making sure I wasn't getting hurt and..'
'Janice!'Floyd yelled pounded his fist onto the table scaring Janice half to death making her jump and let out a scared cry. He never has gotten like this before even when Animal misbehaved.
'You know full well that the hog is like after me and is trying to get us to break up is that what you want?! Huh?!'
Janice shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes as she shouted back
'Floyd you're like not listening to me! I'm just like concerned and was asking you a question! Why can't you rully just answer it?!'
'Stop this!'Floyd gripped her arm tightly and squished it causing her to yelp in pain.
'Floyd Quit you're hurting me!'
Janice cried trying to squirm free. He have never ever laid a hand on her like that ever in their relationship.
'So ya want to call it quits hey?!'
'Floyd no! You're misinterpreting what I'm trying to say!But if yore not gonna try and understand then I might have to'
'FINE! Maybe I just kick you of the band then how bout that?!'

Janice looked at him solemnly as she sobbed 'You wouldn't!' and ran off into her dressing room!

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Floyd sat backstage reading over the fight trying to figure out what had caused it. He all of a sudden felt guilt wash through his whole body not only of the fight but of when he flirted with other woman causing tension in his and Janice's relationship. He knew then what he had to do! Make it right again! He took his bass and stood outside her dressing room door and began playing his bass and singing

("She's staring at me, I'm sitting wondering what she's thinking
Ummm nobody's talking, 'cause talking just turns into screaming (oh,)
And now as I'm yelling over her, she yelling over me,
All that that means is neither of us are listening,
And what's even worse, that we don't even remember why we're fighting|So both of us are mad for nothing (fighting for),
Nothing (crying for),
Nothing (ooh,h)|But we won't let it go for nothing (don't let for),
Nothing.
It should be nothing
To a love like what we got oh, baby|I know sometimes it's gonna rain,
But baby can we make up now
'cause I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)?
Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
No I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me (oh, no))

Janice then opened the door smiling happy tears as Floyd knelt in the floor singing the rest of the song

(Umm
And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing
(asking questions like you already know)
We're fighting this war, baby, when both of us are losing
(this ain't the way that love is supposed to go. What happened to working it out?)
We fall into this place where you ain't backing down, and I ain't backing down,
So what the **** do we do now?|It's all for nothing (fighting for)|Nothing (crying for),|Nothing... (ooh,h)|We won't let it go for nothing (don't let for),|Nothing.
It should be nothing
To a love like what we got oh, baby|I know sometimes it's gonna rain (Oh, it's gonna rain),
But baby can we make up now
'cause I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)?
Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
No I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me (oh, no)|Oh, baby this love ain't gon' be perfect (perfect, perfect oh, no)
And just how good it's gonna be|We can fuss and we can fight|Long as everything is alright|Between us before we go to sleep...|Baby we're gonna be...|Happy....|Oh, ....oh,
|Baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rain (it's gonna rain),
But baby can we make up now (can we make up now?)
'cause I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)?|Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you|And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me|No I don't wanna go to bed mad at you|And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me (oh, no, no, no))

Floyd strummed the final notes on his bass as Janice threw her arms around her boyfriend sobbing
'Oh honey I'm like so sorry I rully shouldn't have ever doubted I just needed to know that you like wouldn't love no else as much as me' She sobbed with her face in his shoulder.
Floyd put down his bass and wrapped his arms tightly around her slim figure.
'I'm sorry too! I was overreacting to Miss Piggy. She may not be the nicest to me but she sure was just trying to look out for you! I love you Jan! You're my one and only main squeeze ya know girl!' Floyd said as he kissed her forehead.
Janice pulled away a little to look at him and said 'I love you too guess well both share the blame for this huh?'
'Yeah sure! I think I'm gonna try and stop flirting with all the girls all that's gonna do is put a dent in our relationship. Jan you were right to come and talk to me' Floyd said
'Oh baby'Janice said snuggling close into his chest.'Thats like rully sweet and thoughtful'
'I wanna be here for you Jan! For all the happy times like when you sang your heart out to 'Rockin Robin' and the hard times like when..' Floyd gulped '..When Richard and Jerry died'
Janice began to cry missing her father who meant a lot to her 'I miss him so much floyd! His hugs,his kindness..his everything!' She sobbed
'Now now' Floyd said softly as he shushed her with another snug hug 'me too as well as Jerry!'
'Oh man when he died I felt like there was no one left to nurture me' Janice cried in Floyd's arms
'Aw don't you cry my sweet Floyd's gonna take care of you and always will!' Floyd said stroking her stringy blond hair and kissing her head.
He then lifted her off the ground picking her up as Janice wrapped her legs around his waist then leaned in and kissed her large lips as she kissed him back.

Like?? Review below :smile: