The Muppets and Lady Gaga in new Christmas special November 28 on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Nevermind that not only does that website have that video it also confirms to me that this is airing in the uk which is great as many British fans like me will get to see this

Beauregard

Reaction score

New promo here.

And here: http://instagram.com/p/hOmRydpFHi/

I just have one question though...is that really Kermit!? Or is it the same Kermit that showed up with Gaga to that show that one time. In that piano scene, something is completely off about him.

He kinda picks up his normal Kermitness in the interview, but I still feel like something odd is going on with him.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wow, now there's people questioning why Mo Frackle is there? Currently he's the most obscure character that we know is in the special. In fact that number where he's shown is like those numbers on The Muppet Show that would have the main cast and an obscure character or two.

Duke Remington

Reaction score

New promo here.

And here: http://instagram.com/p/hOmRydpFHi/

I just have one question though...is that really Kermit!? Or is it the same Kermit that showed up with Gaga to that show that one time. In that piano scene, something is completely off about him.

He kinda picks up his normal Kermitness in the interview, but I still feel like something odd is going on with him.
I'm glad that they pretty much avoided talking about Piggy this time. Thank goodness for that. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm glad that they pretty much avoided talking about Piggy this time. Thank goodness for that. :smile:
I find it geekishly cute that Gaga has clearly convinced herself that they really are/were something of an item and Kermit is clearly just going along with it for the awkward comedy value. She's got that "shy-girl Gaga" character out and its fun.

matleo

Reaction score
just cannot work up any interest in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.