Let me ask you this!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
With all my experiences with people in the world of puppetry and Muppets, everyone has been very friendly and nice to us fans.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
While I haven't sent fan mail to any celeb. I have talked to celebs on twitter and some have favourited or replied. Via twitter I sent Flash Gordon star Brian Blessed I drawing I did of him and he liked it, I've been replied to by Marc Summers, faved by Adam Richman Mark Curry from See dad run follows me, I've had others mostly from British celebs and one reply from YouTube star Brock Baker so that's the I keep in contact but never really sent fan mail

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes Facebook and Twitter have made it easier to connect with Celebrities. Use to you would have to send a hand written letter, and pray it got to the person. Now it is a lot simpler to contact these people.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Yes Facebook and Twitter have made it easier to connect with Celebrities. Use to you would have to send a hand written letter, and pray it got to the person. Now it is a lot simpler to contact these people.

Thank goodness for modern technology! :confused::eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I keep getting friend suggestions of the likes of Matt Vogel, Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Rickey Boyd, Pam Arciero, Roscoe Orman, and Sonia Manzano, among others, on Facebook, but I never send any of them requests, because that just seems so... awkward? I mean, they don't know me, and I don't know them personally, only their work; so I don't think I really have much of a right to send them requests, especially since they probably get a few hundred requests or so from people like me on a daily basis. Not to mention, often times, celebrities' social media profiles aren't always maintained or updated by the actual people themselves, but people representing them - Sid & Marty Kroffts' FB page clearly isn't maintained by either Sid or Marty, and I recall Marty only posting once or twice on their old Myspace page (though I think one of Marty's daughters posted on it a lot).

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I keep getting friend suggestions of the likes of Matt Vogel, Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Rickey Boyd, Pam Arciero, Roscoe Orman, and Sonia Manzano, among others, on Facebook, but I never send any of them requests, because that just seems so... awkward? I mean, they don't know me, and I don't know them personally, only their work; so I don't think I really have much of a right to send them requests, especially since they probably get a few hundred requests or so from people like me on a daily basis. Not to mention, often times, celebrities' social media profiles aren't always maintained or updated by the actual people themselves, but people representing them - Sid & Marty Kroffts' FB page clearly isn't maintained by either Sid or Marty, and I recall Marty only posting once or twice on their old Myspace page (though I think one of Marty's daughters posted on it a lot).

I'm usually careful about that kind of stuff, which is clearly why I don't use facebook that often.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Not really, although I actually wrote parodies of different songs, and one of the artist who I wrote a parody for LOVED IT!!! I also wrote a parody about somebody and they loved it as well. Oh, and I wrote a parody of another persons song and they HELPED OUT WITH IT!!! I thought that was awesome! But that's about it, other than those things, I haven't written those kind of people in a while.

Daniel