Starbucks finger puppets

GPrime1

Reaction score
There is a possibility of me getting a digital camera for Monday so I could send you the pics then, that is if someone doesn't beat me to it first. I have pictures of all the chalkboards I've done so far (some of them still need to be developed), but I'd have to scan them all so that's most likely a project for August...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah! and I was begining to think they were not coming! Thanks for the news! I guess there not out in my area yet, i went today, even before i read this thread and there was a new shipment of Kermit, Fozzie and Beaker.

toyzboy

Reaction score
List?

So, which ones are currently available, and are there any more planned?

Thanks.

radionate

Reaction score
toyzboy said:
So, which ones are currently available, and are there any more planned?
The finger puppets currently available are going to vary from store to store. Most have sold out, but you might luck out if you check out a multitude of them.

So far these are the puppets that have been released:

Kermit
Fozzie
Beaker
Animal
Gonzo
Rowlf

Miss Piggy and Chef are supposedly coming out as well. Plus there have been rumblings about a Christmas Promotion of some sort.

Ed man

Reaction score
My sister went to a Starbucks in our Target and the employee showed her the Piggy and Chef finger puppet. The employee said that they would be released next week but since they showed my sister, they let her buy them. She still hasn't given me the piggy one yet, but I did get the Chef. He looks like the Chef. Only he has more of a double (or should I say triple) chin.
Anyways, be on the lookout for these two within the next week or so!

-ERIC

Drtooth

Reaction score
None of the &*^% Starbucks in my area even have wave 2 yet!!!!!!

I'd KILL for a Chef!

radionate

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
None of the &*^% Starbucks in my area even have wave 2 yet!!!!!!
I'm betting they got them and sold out already

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering we have a million Fozzies (and everything takes forever to reach the west coast... trust me) I doubt it...

I just wanted a Rowlf... is that a crime???

tomahawk

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Considering we have a million Fozzies (and everything takes forever to reach the west coast... trust me) I doubt it...

I just wanted a Rowlf... is that a crime???
I live on the west coast and we've had the second set for awhile now. They just re-stocked it too. Haven't seen Chef or Piggy yet. :big_grin:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Miss Piggy and the Swedish Chef are definitely out there. I picked mine up this week. If anybody is looking for them in Oklahoma City, try the Starbucks at the Penn Square Mall. I didn't see them at first, just assorted Fozzies, Animals, Gonzos (Gonzi?), and Rowlfs. Then I looked at the display to the right of the register, and they were there in all their glory. Happy hunting!

:smile: