Wanted clip

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I also looking for a library song that was written by Joe Raposo and sung by Norman Calloway (David). It went something like "In the Library, You will find, Books of every shape and kind....." I remember it was last seen on Season 29 of Sesame Street.

You mean this one? It wasn't written by Raposo and that's Carlo singing it.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Anyways, I used to remember a street scene where Gina serves Pancakes for Ruby Monster (?) and a Glass of Milk for Harry Monster. Back when Gina worked at Hooper's Store.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Another segment I am looking for is an old CGI of a boy using all 5 crayons to draw the number 5. Anybody have that?

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Far too many clips that haven't resurfaced yet. But here are a few that come to mind:

Street:
a. Any of the episodes when Buffy came to visit and had to stay in Oscar's trash can.
b. Some episodes that included a blind girl named Monica (whom I knew as a kid).
c. Any scenes including Poco Loco (the parrot who could sound exactly like anybody).

Animation:
a. A flea (I think) climbs the body of a boy and mentions body parts along the way.
b. Any Thelma Thumb clips.
c. Puzzle: ice cream cone (where does the ice cream belong).

Muppets:
a. Alphabet Chat: L.
b. "Beep" song.
c. Ernie forgets to put his skateboard away and Bert trips over it.

Live Action:
a. Kids playing family; "Uh-Ohhhh, I think I hear the baby again".
b. A "Charlie Chaplin" clip with boxes, neatly arranging them, then messing it up.
c. Bob (playing an Irish explorer) searches for Kermit the Hermit.
(and a possible) d. Mummenschanz clips.