Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, check your inbox Kyle, you should have the link for the album now. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a MUP3 of When The River Meets The Sea sung by Jerry and Louise, which I think came from Jim Henson's memorial tribute? Please send it my way, thanks. :cry:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Does anyone have a MUP3 of When The River Meets The Sea sung by Jerry and Louise, which I think came from Jim Henson's memorial tribute? Please send it my way, thanks. :cry:
It'll be on it's way to you very soon.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Check your inbox! You should have the song by now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, the MUP3 I received was from panmanthe2nd, which was unfortunately too low in quality. Still looking for the song requested above, have to start listening to MCR to determine what else I may want like The Dead Hensons' version of Riverbottom Nightmare Band.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Count, let me know if you find a beter quality vertion.

Could someone send me The Christmas Toy soundtrack? Thanks :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks again Ed. I found out that the first time i was sent that album you sent i didn't have most of the songs. So cool to know that i have complete album and not even knowing that didn't have the whole album.