Plymouth Muppet Traffic Safety Show

Enginerd

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't remember much about it. :confused: I remember Gonzo and the camera and the van full of frog scouts seems to jog a memory. I vaguely remember getting some sort of coloring sheet or activity sheet when it was over. I wish I could remember more about it!

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't remember much about it. :confused: I remember Gonzo and the camera and the van full of frog scouts seems to jog a memory. I vaguely remember getting some sort of coloring sheet or activity sheet when it was over. I wish I could remember more about it!
It's OK if you don't really remember it. In fact, that's the fun part about unearthing history like this; everybody has a chance to contribute their two cents.
-
Anyway, Gonzo appeared as cameraman in every scene, leading me to believe that there was an actual camera concealed inside the prop camera Gonzo was holding. This was part of the video relay system used to film the ride vehicles for the finale.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
A picture of a newspaper clipping I found online. It doesn't really provide us with any information we didn't already know, but still a cool little thing! Plus some more photos:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
A picture of a newspaper clipping I found online. It doesn't really provide us with any information we didn't already know, but still a cool little thing! Plus some more photos:
Nice work, man! We did, however, uncover that the car show preview (top picture) had a marquee! I have to applaud you for that! :wink:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Found this pic that shows what the Fozzie scene would've looked like. It also appears to be right after the Robin scene, but I'm beginning to think the scenes could be reordered depending on how many were used at a specific venue due to space constraints...